=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Working night again..
First night..
I was not suppose to be on night..
But cuz Junaidah was sick..
So I had to cover her..

Nigh has been fine so far..
I think its too early for me to say so huh..
Cuz its onli 1.27am..
Haha..Having break now..

Eating this cup noodle like thing..
It's Creamy Carbonara and Pasta..
It's like Pasta in a cup noodle form..
Was looking forward to eating it..Cuz it cost $2..
So ex..but still bought it to try..
In the end...it sux...
Eeeee...

After this week...
Annual Leave!!!!
I cant wait for my Annual leave..

It's New Year!!!!