=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2ND NIGHT..
Yesterday when i reach home..
I slept from 9am all the way till 6.40pm..
Usually. I will wake up at 5pm..
Shows how tired I was..haha..

Thought that tonight will be better..
Who knows..
Worse..So busy..
High D has not enough beds..
So transfered 2 patients to us..
Ward has turned into a mini High D ward..

Later when I go home...
Going to slp mann..
Duno why, recently I work night..
Get reallie tired..

Need to go out soon..
Only have time to come in for awhile..
Hope time passes fast and I can go home and rest..



This is my Desire
------------------
This is my desire,
To honour You.
Lord, with all my heart, I worship You.
All I have within me,
I give You praise.
All that I adore, is in You.

Lord I give You my heart,
I give You my soul, I live for You alone.
Every breath that I take,
Every moment I'm awake,
Lord have Your way in me.