=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Monday, August 06, 2007

Last sunday..
Leading worship with chuch peeps..
Hope we will get a chance to serve together again..
I believe there will be a chance..=D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Setting up before the worship starts..
I was panic-king cuz...
PPT SLIDES COULD NOT OPEN!!!
It scared me badly..
Steph stil can take pic of me..
Haha..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucky, somehow dear manage to help me get it open..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last week's worship..
I duno..but i find my prayer to God is answered..
I was touched myself when I was leading the worship..
I could help but cried to the Lord..
I could just feel His presence there with us..
I duno wat others might think..lyk maybe the teachers??....
But all I know is I;m not doing anything wrong..and Im reallie worshipping the Lord=D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Steph was cute..haha..
She took an individual pic with us..haha..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The girls..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went for lunch at Fish and Co. at PS..
no matter how we take..just couldnt fit everyone into the pic..
Why ar?haha..
I miss everyone..
We will meet up again soon..
I promise..=D