=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Monday, July 09, 2007

Went to the Dr just now..
My fever is due to lack of rest..
I also told her that every morning..
I tend to feel nausea..wanting to vomit..

She asked do i eat breakfast..
I say onli biscuits.
She said it was not enuf..cuz my actual break is 10plus..
So from last night dnr till next meal is more than 12 hours.

She say there is a change in my routine..
So such things will happen
She also say that there might be air in my stomach..
Ask me to watch and monitor..
Cuz these are some signs and symptoms of Gastritis..

I also mention to her that I have been having pulls at the back of my head at times..
It has been for some years..on and off..
But when pull, its reallie painful...that even touching my hair will cause pain..
She say..'Wow, u seem stress..'
Haha..she said that its e tension..so i will feel pain..
If it continues very frequently..i have to go back to the Dr..

She also came to know that im working at KK and the ward..
She said..surgical are very fast going..
And in peads..its the parents tt we have to counter..
Cuz they wants things to be done stat, immediately..
I agreed with her..
Haha..she gave me a day of MC..
I believe its more than enuf..=D

After starting shift work this week..
Things should be getting better for me i guess..
Hopefully..haha..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Took some pictures with dear yday while waiting for bus..haha..
So long since we took pictures mann..


Went Hougang mall just now..
Went pass a Pasar Malam..
And saw this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spongebob Monopoly!
Haha..bought it for $12..
Toys R Us is selling it for i think $80 plus or more..i forgot..
But of coures..this is the fake one..
But..anyway..
As long as can play can already!!!
Haha..

Back to work tml..
AM shift tml..
PM on wed and thurs..
AM on fri..
PM on Sat..
Sunday Off!!!

Oops..i think i told ning, denise and Racheal wrongly..
Sunday I can make it for kids choir..
I duno why tot that sun my shift is afternoon..
Haha..