=)
♥
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
So long nvr blog again..
Haha..been a week..
After started work..no time to blog..especially after having morning shift for the whole month..its tiring too..
IT'S JCI AUDIT TML AND THURS!!!
Hope they wun ask me qns mann..scary..
So many things happen to me for the pass week..
Let me think..
Haiyo..so hard to recall..haha..
Had my pay last Sat!!
Was so happy..all of us were so happy..
Once I got my pay..told dear the good news and we went out..
Haha..
It has been so long since we went out plainly for shopping..and movies..
Brought and treated dear to Soup Resturant..It was great!haha..
We ate till we were so full..
Den we walked from Paragon all the way back to PS to take train..
It was some how of a walk and chat.
I'm reallie happy that dear and I always have topics to talk about..
And we will talk non stop..haha..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday evening..had dinner with Wan's family, Zeke's family, De Zhen laoshi, Fawang laoshi's family at Fisher Men's Village..
It was a treat from them...Like a 'farewell' dinner..
Didnt manage to thank them..
Cuz went wan's house aft tt..wan drove us there...
but i was damm tired..i slept while they watched Initial D..haha..
Met up with Fawang laoshi's son..and i realise that within a short 6 months..
He has grown to be more mature..reallie..
He is like half Ronald and half Geoffery..haha..
As in..WOW!
He has grown up..I reallie could not believe it..
I was reallie happy to see him..
Claire has also grown up too..she speaks more of English then Chinese now..
Already P1..buying her own food for recess..=D
Fa Wang laoshi looks happier now...
Reallie happy to see him and his family again..
Hope we can meet up again soon..=D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went out with collegues yday for dinner at Pastamania after work..
Sigh..i still dun reallie like Pastamania food..
Doesnt fit my appetitie..same for dear..haha..he doesnt like it too..
Had a Great time with them yday too..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So happy today..able to meet up with dear..
And we chatted from 4plus all the way till 8 like that..
What a good chat..=D
Love You dear..
haha..
Dear has slimmed down..
OMG..I need to work harder...