=)
♥
Monday, June 18, 2007
So long didnt update my blog..
Was busy and tired for last week..
Gotten my BCLS cert!!!
Haha..
Last Monday..met up with KaiChen, Sarah, Liza and Pei Pei..
Chatted..haha..
So jealous..
Sarah went up to Genting the next day and Kiachen went up to US 2 days ago..
But I'm stuck here working..haiyo..
I bet Kaichen muz be enojoying herself up there now..haiyo..
Found out more about driving on Monday..
Actually, was planning to learn in mid July..
But aft Mon..I think I have to push it back somemore..like maybe in August..
Cuz need money!!!!
So ex to learn!!!
Can someone give me some suggestion should I learn from school or private..
But now, I'm thinking of learning frm Sch..
No matter wat, my goal is to start learning by this yr..haha..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As msot ppl know tt I got a rat in my house!!
It's so.....!!!!
It has been here for quite some time alr..
The 1st time we saw it was in the mid of May..
Me and my parents tried to shoo it out of the house tt day or kill it, but it ran too fast..
The question is..
Why is there a rat in my house right?
Cuz opposite my house is a garbage dump..
And oso my house is only a 3 storey tall building..
So will tend to have such things..
Anyway, this is not the 1st time seeing a rat in our house, I think it's the 3rd time..
But the other 2, 1 we manage to chase it out,
The other one, my dad manage to kill it outside my house..EEKS!
There are also cases where cats will climb up the stairs to my house and come in just like that..even birds!!
The past 2 times the rat was able to leave once we saw it was cuz the rats were those bigger ones..
But this time round, its a smaller one...
and it runs damm fast..u can hardly catch it..
At first, I was not so afraid of the rat, but now...I very very very scared..
After many times of trying to catch it, its still there..
We decided to get someone who can get rid of tt rat..
The person came and said tt it is a Roof Rat..
That's why its able to jump etc..
It is staying in my kitchen..and it runs around the top cabinet..
Lucky the top has no food. its jux pipes and some stuffs tt we nvr use often..
The guy gave rat poision, so every night we will put the box of rat poison outside..
Hoping the rat will eat it..
The rat has been consuming it..as it cant find any other food in our kitchen...
And it is getting weaker..
Hope the guy hurry comes back and catch this stupid rat..
Den I wun have to live in fear anymore..
I HATE RATS!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week, dear recieved a letter, saying that he will be going in to NS on 15th September..
Gather at Pasir Ris..
His dad was given 5 tickets so tt ppl can go and see..
I was reallie very happy that dear's dad kept one for me..
I hope I wun cry that day..
Will reallie miss dear..=(
It's reallie hard when we have been like meeting everyday..
Den suddenly..for like 5 days nvr meet..
The feeling is BAD!!!=(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for Poh Lin's birthday on Sat..
Went there just reminded me of my own Birthday Chalet..
Haha..
Met frenz from 0412..
Haven been seeing them for the pass 2 months plus..
Most are starting work soon..
So fast..we all graduated alr..
Hope I will still be able to make it for the class outings that they have next time..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------