=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy 4yrs 5 months anni to me and dear..haha..
But didnt get a chance to meet each other cuz of work..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for rebonding yday..At Ah Young aunty there..
I reallie like her do cut and do my hair..
Cuz I feel that she put in her best for every customers..
Usually it takes just 10-15 mins to cut a hair for a guy..
But the other time dear went..
She spent 25-30 mins to cut..

And can see she reallie focus on what she is doing and does it well..
She knows what kinda hair will suit one..
My worries are all alaid when I always go to her..
Previously I have to keep worrying about will my hair turn out to be ok..
But now..no more.=D

My hai was longer than wat it is now..
She cut 2 inches of my hair..It was so precious to me..haha..
But cuz my hair was iitially dry at the ends alr..
And when rebonding it became burnt..
So had to cut..

Wanted to highlight my hair too..
But got no time cuz by the time i finish with my hair it was alr 8pm..

I like my hair now..its so easy to manage..
Hope i can take good care of it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work today..realise that I got missed calls from KaiChen..
Called her back..
She told me about it..
Felt both sad and happy for her..

Sad cuz she is hurt so badly..
Happy cuz.....I think I should keep this to myself..

Hey girl..cheer up k..
You got me!=D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------