=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today is parents 22nd Wedding Anniversary...


Finally had the experience of night shift..
haha..
Wow..i can say that it is reallie tiring..

For the first night..i was realie worried tht i will fall aslp..
So I made myself sleep till 11 in the morn and oso during the afternoon force myself to slp from 3.30pm-6.30pm..
BUT.....
when i started work..time seems to pass so slowly..
Break was at 12am-1am..gosh..
I took half an hour, half an hour break..cuz i very worried i cant ta han..

I think 2am-4am is the hardest to pass..
Its like in the middle of no where..
And will start to get tired at that time..I didnt felt like wana slp..
It was another tired that I felt..i oso duno wat..

Second night..was much better cuz i think i know was I will be expecting..
And my other collegue scare me like at 2am..
She said she heard something in the toilet..
I duno wat she said, was not sure and I didnt dare to ask further..
Cuz I had to keep gg into Isolation room to take hourly parameters..

And after the 2nd night of work..
I never sleep for 30 hours!!!
My first time mann..haha..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with the HR department yday..
And the told us about our pay..

its $1500..
den plus ward allowance $150
plus meal allowance for afternoon and night shift..not alot..
afternoon is $2.50 a day
night is $3.50 a night

And if working night shift on weekday, can get $45 a night
And if working night shift on weekend, can get $55 a night..

I think in the normal general ward..as in NUH, SGH, TTSH..
I think will get more is it?
Cuz we do 2 night onli and they do 3 nights..

The first time that we wil be getting our pay is June 25..
And we will also recieve our last busary money..which is the $950..
Yeah...haha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------