=)
♥
Monday, May 21, 2007
Continued listening to the Beatitudes last Sat..
I could realie felt the Holy Spirit again and again..
For the past few Sat..
I thought that I have no grudges and forgive ppl..
But last week..when Pastor Kong made us do the prayer..
And ask us to say the person's name out..
I broke down and cry..
It reallie brought hurt to me..so much..
She is close to me..
It didnt occur to me that I couldnt forgive her..
It was so much of disappointment..
I thank God..
I'm still learning to be merciful..
It is not easy to forgive..
God, please continue to help me overcome it..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Life,
I lay at Your altar,
One love,
I have with You.
Touch me again,
Fill me as You hold,
My outstretched hands.
One word,
You know I will follow,
One heart,
Broken to You.
Use me again,
Your mercies follow me,
For all my days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went Steph's house to watch Spiderman 2 yday..
Although it was onli Steph, Amos, dear and me..
I still enjoyed the bonding..
Even though it was so few of us and such a short time..
So long since I saw Amos..
Haha..He was sharing with us that he have to dig a hole during field camp to slp..
Its like digging your own grave..cuz the hole has to be higher than you when you sit up..
And during the night...sometimes, ppl will fall into these holes..haha..
That's funny..falling onto your fren hu is slping..
But there will be worms..
And also..
sometimes while digging the hole,
You see shit..it was the previous person's shit hole..
Yucks!
HAHA..
I miss the days we always spend together..
Now its lyk we all go our own ways after tat..
When can we go out as a whole again???
Hope it will be soon..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was chatting with Wan..
Felt sad and oso disappointed..
Why I say so many times..
And to different ppl..
Seems like no one heard me..=(
Nvm..its ok..
But I thank Wan for sharing with me..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------