=)
♥
Friday, April 13, 2007
Very firstly..Thank You dear for helping me with my blog..thank you so much..
A week of attachments are over..
2 days off..
Moving on to the 4th week of attachments soon..
6 weeks will soon be over..its reallie fast..
Today had to draw 8mls of blood cuz KK need to test and check if Im immune to Hep B and chicke pox..I told the person I have chicken pox b4..but duno why she still wana chck..got a doctor from my ward to draw the blood for me..and send it down to Lab..
Yesterday when I was on the train going to meet dear..I saw the advertisement on Blood Donation..
Suddenly, I felt like donating blood..
Planning to go tml..
Called and made some enquries..
They will get a MO to do a blood test for me first b4 doing the blood donation..
Then..the whole procedure will be around 45-60mins..
Usually, 300mls of blood will be taken out for blood donation, but if the doctor see thar you are fit..he will ask if u wana donate more..like 450mls..
1 bag can fill up to 300mls..
So if fit..you can donate up to around 2 bags..

Actually..around 2 years back..did thought of asking the church youths to go as a whole for blood donation..But some are still too young..you have to be at least 16years old to donate..
16 and 17 years old need consent from parents somemore..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tml will be going down to Tanjong Pagar for another medical checkup..for KKH..
Next Sunday I'm working!!!
Sigh...feel so sian..
I'm working afternoon shift.
To Cecilia: Sorry..I cant go for the dinner with you guys tml..have to go for a checkup tml at Tanjong Pagar..its for KKH employment thing..