=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Monday, April 02, 2007

One week of attachements have passed..
Hope eveyone is doing well..All of us split already..
Trying to get use to KK's working style, all the forms, where the things are placed..
I think we are still counted quite relaxed..cuz ppl in TTSH seem so stress..but I hope I can also know my work well and be competent and efficient..

So far, the sisters seem nice here and hmm..i am still doing Junior work..
I stil feel kinda lost..
As in wat to do etc..
Had many year 2s in my ward..so Junior work oso done by them..

I hope I know what to do..
The staff are nice i guess..its onli one week..
Better not say much first..haha..

I was so happy last week that I found a faster way to KK..
Usually I take bus all the way..and it takes me 1hr plus..
But now..I realise that I can stop at Little India and its just a 5min walk to KK..
and the train trip is onli 10min..
So i can reach KK in 30mins time..YEAH!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I started my attachments and dear is working..we cant meet daily alr..
Sigh..without meeting him for a day seems so hard..
I reallie duno how when dear goes to NS and I cant see him onli till weekend..
Oh Gosh..I hope I can be alright..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yar..I went Slimming centre last week..haha..cuz I saw an advertisment on the TV, and i decided to msg across for fun..and they told me i was choosen..and get a free slimming for one time..but when i went there..they like trying to ask me get their programm and sign with them..but I turned down..wow.it was hard mann..

But i went tru once..and..I did loose lar...300grams..haha..
Steph say I drink 300gram of water..y weight come back alr..haha..

When I was halfway through the procedure..
I reallie couldnt take it anymore..cuz its like very hot and uncomfortable..
I was thinking lucky I never sign up..if not i die..
Haha..nvm..at least I get a try of wat slimming programme is like..haha..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------