=)
♥
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Just had a long chat with Kaichen on the phone..talk for almost 1hr..
Wow..it has been quite some time that I have chatted on the phone so long with a fren..
Remember Sec Sch always use phone..
The days are gone..Everyone is so busy
Had a great time talking to her and catching up with her especially after 3 busy weeks of attachments..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have wanted to get lingerie from Victoria Secrets for very long..
Shalini will not be back so soon..so cant ask her help me buy back..
Here are some of my favourites..




Someone pls tell me where to find such nice bras in singapore?
Its very hard to find..
La Senza is the one i usually go..but...its getting abit boring...
I'm not sure of the shipping fees yet..
Waiting for my cashflow to come..haha..
Than..might be getting their swimwear too...
YEAH!!!