=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Thursday, April 19, 2007

Have been so busy and tired for the past week..
Many times have been wanting to blog but didnt have the time to do so..until today...

Many of the youths are feeling so disappointed, angry and anxious..
Including myself..
Sigh..
To me, I find that all that can be done, we have tried..
I think the people in control have to change their thinking in order to change these.
It's like try so much, for so many years..its still the same..
All that get back in return is just complains and ppl not cooperating..
All these will onli make one irritated and fed up..

Sigh..

This is not wat I want..It should not be a burden..
And I feel restricted about many things here..
I want to do more and make full use of self for Him..

Lord..please help us..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I got my preceptor back!!!
I feel so guided..
as in not lost..

On afternoon this Sunday..
Got my night duty schedule out alr...it will be next Fri and Sat..Sun sleeping day..

And...I will onli end my PRCP on SUN when everyone end on FRI..=(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYPOSPADIA

Hypospadia is a congenital malformation of the male sex organs:

The urethra does not open through the glans of the penis, but somewhere through the underside of the penis shaft or even at the base of the penis. As a result, it is difficult to urinate normally, i.e. to control the stream of urine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Causes of hypospadia:

Some hormonal imbalance or deficiency during a certain critical period before the boy is born. Because of this imbalance, the formation of his sex organs could not be properly completed. In addition to prenatal hormonal problems, various genetic and environmental factors may also contribute to this malformation.

The number of males affected is relatively small (an estimated 1 in 300), but it seems to be rising in several countries. (Very rarely, a comparable condition is found in females: Because of a malformed or missing urethra, the bladder empties into the vagina.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This will be the treatment for Hypospadia cases..
It will be a surgical method..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far I have already saw 2 cases of Hypospadia..