=)
♥
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Had off yesterday and today..
Having off on a weekday is not so bad too..haha..
Duno why having off on weekday seem longer for me..
Guess my weekends has always been so busy..
Will be on night tml and Sat..
Worked last Sun..
And it sux to the core..
I just hate working on Sun..maybe I will get use to it nex tym..
DUno why, but tym was extremely hard to pass tt day..
Till 4 hours later..den I felt fine..
Finally..I started taking cases when my preceptor came back..just took 3 cases that day..Haha..i know.im slower than the rest in geeral ward..
Next week will be the 6th week of PRCP..
6weeks reallie pass fast..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be getting my Crocs shoe (tHE PRIMA TYPE) when I start work..
We will be geting $80 allowance to buy shoes..
So I will use it to get these..
Have been wanting it since it came out..but its so ex..
Wanted to get a grey, gold or silver one for my normal wear..
den can add those cute pins..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Arent these cute?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for Service at CHC last week..
Pastor Khong was not in Spore..Pastor Derrick spoke...
It was still a great sermon..!!
I reallie enjoyed the services..
I do learn and grow..=D
It makes me wana grow closer to God and know more and more..
Once again..the song was sang..
Tears rolled down..
Like this song..
Still trying to find this song and it's title..
Take all of me,
I give You my all for all of You
Move in Your power,
Open the heavens Lord today.
Take all of me,
Make us a light for all to see,
Change this world we live in
Let Your harvest in, Let Your harvest in..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------