=)
♥
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Thank You dear for going through all the trouble again to help me change my blogskin..
21st Birthday celerations all over..
Suddenly miss it alot..
It has been so busy for the few months and it all ended last week..
Was worried about the weather as it has been raining cats and dogs the whole of last week..
But it was the rain which made me see God's grace and how much He love me..
It did had some drizzle when it was 5plus..I got worried..
But I saw many ppl praying..my mum, my 2 grandmas sat there and reallie prayed..
it was reallie touching..
some children from kids choir prayed too..i believe there were other ppl prayin too..
I know that many had prayed for the weather for me..thanks..
Dear said that he prayed many times for the weather, so he was very sure that it would not rain..On Fri, when my family checked in..
We got a short family worship, and we prayed for the weather too..
Thanks to all those who prayed..
And around 20mins aft that..
I got news from Wan that the whole of Spore was raining on sat, but it just wasnt raining at Pasir Ris..
I reallie wana thank God for the weather and oso that despite of the weather, many ppl still came from all over..and I got more than 100 ppl..
I thank God that I was able to ask and get the chalet unit T2 which has a big space outside..and it was actually quite cool, that mats were placed on the floors to accomodate ppl..was like a small family gathering..felt kinda warm..
I thank God that after all, everything was within my budget..
It was God's plan that the caterer came late..
And it kept me within my budget..
Thank God..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early in the morn..

Starting of the preparations..Blowing of ballons..

Both mum and I were busy with the food..mum was so busy marinating the chicken wings..had so many to marinate..haha..

Ivan came early as he had briefing at this area..so he decided to drop by and come early to help..haha..

Grandma waiting for time to pass..

Qi Qi helping dear with the deco..

My 2 lovely grandmas...they were very cute..they went up to the room and both sat on the bed and started talking so many things..they have met each other many times..so its not surprising.but its just very cute.aha..

Mother's side..she love dear's design of the staircase so much..that she kept wanting to take pictures with it..haha..cuz its so colourful.

Father's side grandma..she took care of me till Le le was born..so had reallie close bonding with her..
But I love both my grandmas and they both mean alot to me..

Mum loved the 'Kachang Puteh' cuz the colours were nice so she decided to take pics with it..haha..
Dad went to preach at Bethesda Serangoon Church, therefore, he never come early..poor dad..so busy..

Me and my sweet dear...
I felt very very sorry for dear this birthday..
I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURE WITH DEAR BEFORE CUTTING THE CAKE!!!!
HOW CAN I FORGET..
This is my very very first 'yi han'..
I know no matter what I do or say can never mend that broken heart..
I'm sorry dear..
I felt terribly terribly bad..:(
Sorry...


Dear's great master piece..

Mum and grandmas..

Me and sis..
She had skates lessons to teach in the morning..
So wasnt able to help out..she onli manage to come at 5plus..

My lovely siblings...

Took a pic without dad first..

And the desserts came..
It was made by Val's fren..a chef..

The 'Kachang Puteh' filled with crackers for the kids..

Setting up the fire..and the drizzle started coming..

Fire started, drizzle stopped..More ppl came..so means lesser time to take pics..

Me and family

My sweet dear came out with the words on the cake..thanks dear..

Father's side family..

Mother side..

NR0412..Classmates in Nursing..some not in the pic..dey went back alr..

PL Frenz..I got my pri school frenz in it too..=D
I'm very happy some which i didnt see them for a long time came for my bday..

Raine, Jessica and their fren..i keep forgetting her name..haha

Church Peeps!!!
Some didnt come too..=(

My beloved Choir Kids..
But they were so naughty.
I know some of them were very naughty and not very nice to you all..sorry if they said something wrong or hurt you..

Kaima, Gantie, Ning..

So cute, Cousin Megan blew the candle with me..the kids choir kids wanted to all blow together.i said dunwan...so worried that all their saliver will go on it..haha..

Waiting for the cake to b distributed..

My 2 cute cousins..Nicloe and Megan..

Having difficulties cutting the cake..
haha..needed a total of 4 people to think of how the cake should be cut..
And a total of 5 ppl to block off all the kids from coming up to touch the cake

Fawang laoshi and family..haha..taking pic with my gaurantor and famliy..=P

Spot the guy...

Cecilia, Janice and Poh Lin..

Pictures with the PRC..excluding Cecilia..haha..

Class guys..Ivan, Jonathan, Daryl and Omar..

PL ker ma ma..
Ole Ole Ah Ah..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wana thank all those who helped out in one way or another for my bday..
Parents = Everything
Dear= for the impt job of collectin my ang pows and presents..even thou u hate the job:)
Val = Desserts
Wan = helping me book the chalet at a cheaper price using the union card
Steph = Being my Emcee
KaiChen= Vodka and help me entertain frenz..
Grace = BBQ
Aaron = Video Cam.
I'm sorry if i missed out anyone..
Thank You everyone for your presents..