Friday, February 09, 2007
Yday Peisheng laoshi handed me a cd and asked me to listen and see
like can use it for worship..
Than he say he will be inviting this person to like come to our church..
Actually its on the 3rd of March..
But he realise its my bday..
So he going to arrange with the man again..
Listening to the CD now..
It doesnt suit the youths at all..
If those who think that SOP is old..
Than you should listen to this..
its older..
I personally think that this suits for maybe the main hall or the old ppl..
They should change their songs or re-new the songs..
I heard one song..which sounds Jazz..
Den I think the drums beat went out..
or maybe it was suppose to be this way..
But it sounds not nice..haha...like out of beat..:P
He ask me to pass round the cd..
So..next one is Grace..
Cuz He mentioned your name..=D