=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Friday, February 09, 2007

Yday just had practise..
Had to rush down from Poh Lin's house..
Took a cab down instead cuz we did project till quite late..
Had alot to do...

I tot almost done already..
But when I came school today den heard from Yuz that her grp add this and that..
Than I realise and know that alot of things missing..
Gosh..
Suppose to have lecture now..but skipped lecture..
In e-lab now..doing project cuz got alot to do..

Sigh..so busy..

Hope everything can finish soon..
Cuz my weekends are all very very packed..
No time to do project..
If do project den i cant go out..

Sigh..
Haven buy CNY clothes..