Wednesday, February 14, 2007
FINALLY!!!!
PROJECTS ALL OVER!!!
very very very happy that the project that I was in charge of got an A...
We were all so woried that information will not be enough..
And after all the late nights..it was worth..
Im very very happy that I got an A!!!!
haha..
after project..so started to contact with frenz abot if they are coming for my bday...
So far..most of my class ppl coming..
Need to double confirm with the China girls den ok le...
=D
Those haven let me know if they are coming...pls let me know asap..thanks..
I doubt I will be able to get Vodka..
Cuz Kaichen cant get it..
Tried asking Janice..
But she say she will try her best to contact her cousin..cuz they fly alr..
yupz..so lets see if will have not..
Sigh..hope got enough space and money to do my bday thing..