=)

Friends

Dear

a giraffe


Church people..

Poh Meng Uncle

Wan Yi

Stephanie

Ning

Grace

Reuben

Xue Min

Matthew

Racheal

Denise

Le Min


Sec School Mates

Sarah

Hazel

Kai Chen

Pearline

Sheryldine


NYP

Cecilia

Janice

Omar

Zelana

Yuz

Others

Liang Cheng

5A2


Blu Jazz Cafe


Chilli Padi


Bewitched closet

Tag



























>










>

















































































Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wow..it's reallie been so long since I blogged..haha..
Steph..im blogging now..haha..

So many things has been happening during these few weeks..i do not know where to start from..haha..

The Christmas was a success..=D Praise the Lord! 250people came..and around 10 accepted Christ..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We rock!!!!

Jessica and Raine came..they oso brought along a fren from their work place..=D
That is very good..=D
So happy to see them again after a year...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One more shot of us..
Their fren, Jessica, me and Raine..
So sorry..i forgot the fren's name..oops..

We reallie did alot of stuffs for the Christmas..and I reallie appreciate those who helped us..I'm touched by how some helped us too..Praise the Lord..
We did our own decorations for the main hall..and it was cool..=D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The big bright star...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grace and me...=D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, on Christmas eve..we went out for a mini celebration..
We went for movies..
We had Pizza before that..so filling..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the escalator..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One more..haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oops..falling...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's us...haha..

We went PS to watch Night at the Museum and we reached there on time, when we bought the tickets..onli left the first row, so we took it..and we occupied the whole of first row..the screen was kinda high..so we decided to lie on the floor..a totally new experience to lie on the cinema floor to watch a movie..haha..it was steph's idea, she started and we all followed..in the end 3/4 of us were lying on the floor..it was reallie fun..haha..

A movie experience I will never forget..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lying on the floor before the show began..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After movies..we did something that we haven been doing for very very long..TAKE NEOPRINTS!!!!haha..den we headed home to pack bags and met up again to go Aunty Florence's house for a stay over and had BBQ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's me and her doggy..

It was my very first time I walked a dog..haha..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was how i passed my Christmas..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 31/12/06..we went Wan's house for celebration and oso had a stayover..
We sang Karaoke..WOO HOO...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sang and Sang...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that we played a game and the loser had to drink red wine..
Aaron got drunk..haha..it was so funny..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Steph taking a break from the game..haha..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I understand wat Grace said about 'tag'...

this is the game: you make a list of 5 things not many people know about you. Then you tag 5 other people to do the same!

1) In Primary school, once, I got so naughty that I had to see the principal with my frenz together with our parents..I felt so ashamed..We almost got expelled as we wanted to poison our fren with eraser shavings and poured it into her waterbottle cuz we hated her...that is so stupid...haha..

2) My studies has been bad since P1..so whenever I got punished in school..I felt like crying as I find that I have brought shame to my parents and that my parents will be so sad and disappointed to see me like that..

3) In Kindergarden, K2..I was made to take care of a fren that was mute and slow in learning..however, sometimes I did bully her and pinched her? OMG..wat a terrible girl..den somtimes resulted in her crying..but teacher tot tt it was her that is making a fuss..and when the year came to an end, my teacher got me a small present to thank me for taking care of her..I felt so bad..even till now..if I were to see this fren again, I would like to apologise to her..but i doubt i will see her as i dun even recognise her...

4) I am someone who emphasizes alot on relationship and love
(since primary school..I dun understand why at such a young age too..initially when i got into a relationship, my mum ask me is it cuz they never show me enough love?I said no..they did show me enough love..but one thing i nvr tell her was, its a different type of love that i was seeking for..).

therefore I got my very first bf since i was 15..however, we broke after 3 months..as i initiated the break..as I told him studies come first, so we parted for a year..and that very yr, dear retained..sorry dear..somehow it was due to the break too..sorry..during that 1 year after our break..we still have feelings for each other but kept quiet and at the end of 16yrs old, we contacted each other..and our relationship started again when we were 17..soon after, parents found out and we were banned to keep in contact, my hp was confiscated etc..however, we still tried means and ways to stay in contact..using public phone etc..and we manage to meet secretly and kept reallie low profile when we were in church..until..around study week for O levels that period, we were caught again..and that was when we could not even keep in contact..it was a hard one to pass..to keep the story short, after O levels..we got back together even though parents strongly objected..till now, we are still together and getting to 4years..
We went through alot of things together...
My love for him is just stronger..I love you, dear..=D
Hope we will last...

5) I LOVE SHOPPING...even for lingerie..I like to have many different nice ones..I love to shop for clothes, etc...

So now...Im going to tag 5 ppl...duno if they will do it..haha

1) Jia Ying
2) Stephanie
3) Ning
4) Carynn
5) ???I duno hu leh..4 will do can?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday
5/1/07
12.49am