Monday, December 18, 2006
Lonely.....
Family and dear are all at Kota Tinggi...
I miss them..=(
Only me and sis together at home, but sis working oso..so i oso got times that are alone at home..today sis will be home onli at 12 plus cuz her shift ends at 11plus..
Today went to another ward for attachments..
and our lecturer was kinda nicem but blur..
However..cannot slack still, yr 3 yr 3 yr 3...sigh..so stressful to be stressful..
Many things to do and hand in..
But to me, i feel that it is much more relax than the previoud ward, cuz i very scared of my CI..but its too early to say now..its onli the first day..lets see how it goes..
Yday had a bad dream..i dreamt that we had our 23rd event and there was not much ppl..like onli barely filling the front seats..woke up and was reallie worried about it..prayed and handed it to God..I hope everyone will at least bring 2 frenz...
Im glad that Raine and Jessica replied me saying they are able to make it and will be coming..=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went CHC for service yday as it was mum's graduation..its reallie touching to see the sight that they graduate..and one of my sociology lecturers in YR 1 went to study Theology too and he scored kinda well as there were nominees for diff category, like best attendance, role model..best team...etc..
I thought i will feel out during the service as its been a long time since I went..But I was once again touched by the songs, tears just kept rolling down even it was a fast song..
Now is the time, a song buy Delirious, I heard it many times as dear like that song..and on sun,they sang it..but i duno why, somehow i was touched by the words and teared and there were other songs too..
Every time I go CHC, I will confirm gain something and bring back something that i have learnt there and the songs that was sung that day will be in my head through out that day or a few days later..that is why i enjoy their services..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I stepped into expo, Hall 8..i can just feel the Christmas mood as they were playing Christmas song, there were beautiful christmas trees and oso the lightings were like cosy..
Grandma went to CHC for mum's graduation too..and throughout the whole service, i mean the worship, we were standing..this was my very very first time worshiping with my grandma and she was clapping, raising her hand so naturally..and she nvr sat down in between and stood up all the way till all of us sat down..as her leg is always painful, she cant walk fast or stand too long i guess..
But during worship, she can just stand for 30-40mins?
And she did listen to the sermon..
Its great to see how God has worked in her life as previously, she object Christianity and even objected my grandpa to believe..till he passed away...Church memebers came to confort her and her church ppl gave her alot of support during that time..and slowly she gave offering and also she start to believe and even pray..
All Glory to the Lord!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love my family...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, tml my family will be back and dear will also be back..cant wait for them to be back in Singapore..
9.16pm
Monday
18/12/06