=)
♥
Monday, October 09, 2006
Hmmm..wat should I say? Many thoughts in my head but like hard to phrase it out..haha..
Finally, aft 2 enjoyable practises, yday led the worship that I was reallie excited about..haha..cuz I myself thought that it would be a good worship as I hope to lead worship in the way that i did yday..yar..haha..but.........................
It didnt turn out as i hoped..i duno..i hope frenz can give me some feedback..cuz i hope to improve..thanks
I duno is it cuz I leading wrongly or wat?
Cuz I was thinking maybe cuz yday worship, I added in intervals and they were standing through out the whole worship..maybe our church is not used to that?i duno..Cuz i was looking down..most were lyk giving the sian look..haha..???????
i reallie duno..but i still see ppl worshiping or trying to worship..i duno..was the music a distraction???:S
i hope not..or ppl not used to this kinda worship..cuz i do see teachers sitting down halfway and oso walking to the back..like cannot stand it like that..i duno..was it reallie reallie so bad???im reallie puzzled..serious..i need some feedbacks..haha..thanks..i will appreciate it..=D
It's ok...I was having a good tym worshiping yday..I just have to try harder the next tym..=D
Aft church had this reallie hurtful pain on my left side..i thought its my appendice, but it is on the right side..And my left side is painful..this is the 2nd time im having this..and i reallie duno why is there this pain..it unbearable..like cant walk at all..I think if it comes again I will go consult a doctor..
We went Srg coffeebean and chat with gantie about the 'ming ge can ting' thing..it's quite interesting..I hope other youths will get a chance to share their songs on that day..instead of always the same person..cuz this is a good chance..yar..So I urge the rest to share wat you have with us..will update u guys again..haha..
Saturday night..the mooncake festival pics in church..stole these pics from Grace's blog..haha..

That's me and daddy..=D

Aaron and Fawang laoshi..

That was our guest star..Huang De Yuan..from Channel8
a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">
that's all..